This wellness and Ayurveda holiday itinerary by Walk Lanka holidays is to enable visitors to immerse themselves in the physical and spiritual rituals of Ayurveda without stress.
Ayurveda is an age-old system of natural medicine which is based on the idea of balance in the body using diet, massages, and yoga. Sri Lanka has its own branch of Ayurveda that has been handed down for generations and is now used through herbal therapy to keep the mind and body healthy.
|TOUR LENGTH||05 Nights 06 Days|
|Bandaranayake International Airport, Sri lanka.
|WHEN TO GO||Any time of the year|
|TRANSFER MODE||Private Car (Air Conditioned) / Private Van or Mini Couch (Air Conditioned)|
|HOW TO BOOK||Get in touch with our team at Walk Lanka holidays via phone or email, mention your dates of travel, number of passengers traveling, and other preferences. Accordingly, we will prepare a suitable itinerary for an Ayurwedic holiday in Sri Lanka.|
|CONTACT||Mail – email@example.com WhatsApp +94 767 978 276|
On arrival at the Airport, the walk Lanka holidays representative is on hand to greet guests and arrange transfer to the santani luxury Ayurveda retreat Hotel in Kandy. Check into the hotel and be inspired for your spirits to be lifted.
Day 02 to 05 Kandy
The government-licensed resident Ayurveda practitioner will assess guests’ needs based on achieving a healthy lifestyle concentrating on detoxification using natural herbal therapies, oil massages, and therapeutic treatments designed specifically for each guest’s specific condition. Special diets will be recommended and meals prepared accordingly by the hotel’s chefs. Meanwhile, each guest can relax and enjoy the holiday. you will be guided by the following,
- 5 Days Personal Dosha Management Ayurvedic Retreat
- 5 Nights Luxury Accommodation
- Wellness consultation with the Ayurvedic Doctor on arrival and departure
- Herbal medication specific to the dosha and health conditions
- Detox with purgation and/or enema as recommended by the Ayurvedic Doctor
- 90 mins group Yoga & Meditation session every day
- 90 mins of daily personalized spa treatments based on the body analysis and consultation
- Daily use of steam sauna and thermal saltwater pool
- Guided group walks
- Lifestyle discussions and healthy living guidance
During your 05 night stay at the hotel, a number of excursions will be arranged to complement the Ayurveda wellness therapy course specially designed according to the licensed practitioner’s evaluation. The schedule for your visit will be decided then.
(Please be at the airport at least 03 hours before the time of departure.)